In March 2014, KTG Zenica signed a contract for legal advisory regarding the CHPP KTG Zenica project development with the company King and Wood Mallesons.
Archive for April, 2014
February 2014 – SEPCO 3 representatives in B&H started negotiation process for nostrification of CHPP KTG Zenica Main Design and for development of the Mission G21.
On December 17th 2013, KTG Zenica signed Protocol on division on responsibilities with Elektroprenos B&H regarding the realization of connection of CHPP KTG Zenica to the transmission grid;
As according to the signed Protocol with Elektroprenos B&H, KTG Zenica obtained Terms of Reference for development of the Preliminary Design for construction of transmission lines.
Offers for development of the Preliminary Design for construction of transmission lines were received from two companies and the selection process is currently in progress.
- FERK (electricity training – II tier) license of KTG Zenica was extended, valid until March 11th 2019.
- DERK (international electricity trading) license is subject to extension. Procedures of license extensions shall be completed by the end of April 2014.
- Independent System Operator in Bosnia – CHPP KTG Zenica listed in the Indicative Production Plan (2014 – 2025).
- Activities with SEPCO3 in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the period: January 9th – January 15th :
SEPCO3 representatives met with potential subcontractors from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia.
- Based on the Preliminary Design of the Water Extraction received from SEPCO3, on March 3rd 2014, KTG Zenica ordered works of nostrification of the foreign technical documentation in regards to the Water Extraction Preliminary Design.
On November 4th 2013, KTG Zenica signed contract on financial advisory with the Company Deloitte & Touche Financial Advisory Services Limited.