In the period between July 28th – July 31st 2014, kick off meetings were held in Zenica, the companies STEAG, SEPCO III and KTG were present at the meeting to discuss open technical issues regarding the Zenica CHPP project.
Archive for the ‘News Archive 2014’ Category
On July 14th 2014, KTG Zenica obtained the Urban Permit for the Temporary – usage Site during the CHPP construction.
On July 4th 2014, KTG Zenica signed a Long Term Gas Supply Agreement with the company MET International AG (Mol Energy Trading International).
On June 17th 2014, KTG Zenica submitted the necessary documentation and the requests for the issuance of the Urban permit for the Water Intake from river Bosna.
On May 9th 2014 , SEPCO III and its subcontractor Geosonda Ltd Zenica successfully completed the I Phase of the Mission G21.
Mission G21 includes geotechnical investigation of the CHPP site and is mandatory document when requesting the issuance of the Construction Permit.
On April 28th 2014, SEPCO III and Energoinvest signed a contract for the CHPP Main Design nostrification/validation and review and for consultancy services during the CHPP Main Design development.
In March 2014, KTG Zenica signed a contract for legal advisory regarding the CHPP KTG Zenica project development with the company King and Wood Mallesons.
February 2014 – SEPCO 3 representatives in B&H started negotiation process for nostrification of CHPP KTG Zenica Main Design and for development of the Mission G21.
On December 17th 2013, KTG Zenica signed Protocol on division on responsibilities with Elektroprenos B&H regarding the realization of connection of CHPP KTG Zenica to the transmission grid;
As according to the signed Protocol with Elektroprenos B&H, KTG Zenica obtained Terms of Reference for development of the Preliminary Design for construction of transmission lines.
Offers for development of the Preliminary Design for construction of transmission lines were received from two companies and the selection process is currently in progress.
- FERK (electricity training – II tier) license of KTG Zenica was extended, valid until March 11th 2019.
- DERK (international electricity trading) license is subject to extension. Procedures of license extensions shall be completed by the end of April 2014.
- Independent System Operator in Bosnia – CHPP KTG Zenica listed in the Indicative Production Plan (2014 – 2025).
- Activities with SEPCO3 in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the period: January 9th – January 15th :
SEPCO3 representatives met with potential subcontractors from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia.
- Based on the Preliminary Design of the Water Extraction received from SEPCO3, on March 3rd 2014, KTG Zenica ordered works of nostrification of the foreign technical documentation in regards to the Water Extraction Preliminary Design.